15 reasons your content strategy must include blogging
If you run a blog, it’s important to know why your content strategy must include blogging. Let’s look at 15 reasons why blogging is a vital component of any successful content strategy and why you need your bloggers to share their finest thoughts with the world.
Here are 15 reasons why you need to keep blogging:
- Blogging brings traffic to your website and boosts SEO. Blogs allow you to add keywords and phrases that people are searching for.
- It builds brand awareness and credibility.
- Blogging gives you content to share on social media like Facebook Instagram.
- Blogging helps you build an email list.
- It can generate leads and boost sales. A good blog with lots of useful information will make people want to visit your site again and again.
- It helps to develop key skills and knowledge in your team members.
- Blogging is the easiest way to publish content online.
- Blog posts are easier to consume than other types of content, like ebooks or white papers.
- Blogs are easy for readers to share with others.
- Blogs help you build a community around your brand.
- You’ll have more blog marketing material when you run out of things to say on social media or your newsletter.
- You can repurpose blog posts into other types of content like podcasts, videos and ebooks.
- Blogging helps you build relationships with your audience, partners and potential customers.
- Your blog is the perfect place for linking to relevant pages within your website.
- You can use blog posts as an approach to introduce new products, services or promotions
Blogging is an integral part of a successful content strategy and ignoring it makes your overall strategy less effective. So add blogging to all your content strategies, and make sure that your business gets more customers from today.